Spectrum Noir NEXT GENERATION markers have been redesigned and include these great features:
- An ergonomic hexagonal barrel design for greater comfort when coloring
- A unique, no slip rubberized grip for better control
- A double-locking cap for extended time between refills
- A finer bullet tip nib for additional detailing
- A chisel nib which can be replaced with a brush nib (available for purchase separately)
Spectrum Noir is the new alcohol ink based marker pen designed specifically for crafters. Each pen is double-ended, with a broad chisel nib for large area fills and a fine a fine bullet tip for detailed work.
The unique colour grouping system for the main colour families ensures that you always have colours which work together. There are 12 packs of colour families, each with 6 pens: Essentials, Skin Tones, Cool Greys, Warm Greys, Reds, Greens, Blues, Yellows, Browns, Pinks, Purples and Turqoises. Spectrum Noir marker pens are available in 168 colours including a colourless blender pen,which can be mixed on the surface, or layered over each other for professional blending! Colours blend seamlessly, offer excellent value for money and top performance.
Spectrum Noir markers are alcohol based and therefore non-toxic, fast drying and will not bleed. The coloured ends of the pen allow for easy colour identification. AND Spectrum Noir markers are refillable!