Spectrum Noir Alcohol Pen System BLUES. Includes 6 shades of Blue on double-ended pens.
Spectrum Noir NEXT GENERATION markers have been redesigned and include these great features:
- An ergonomic hexagonal barrel design for greater comfort when coloring
- A unique, no slip rubberized grip for better control
- A double-locking cap for extended time between refills
- A finer bullet tip nib for additional detailing
- A chisel nib which can be replaced with a brush nib (available for purchase separately)
Spectrum Noir is the new alcohol ink based marker pen designed specifically for crafters. Each pen is double-ended, with a broad chisel nib for large area fills and a fine a fine bullet tip for detailed work.
The unique color grouping system for the main color families ensures that you always have colors which work together. There are 12 packs of color families, each with 6 pens: Essentials, Skin Tones, Cool Greys, Warm Greys, Reds, Greens, Blues, Yellows, Browns, Pinks, Purples and Turqoises. Spectrum Noir marker pens are available in 168 colors including a colorless blender pen,which can be mixed on the surface, or layered over each other for professional blending! Colors blend seamlessly, offer excellent value for money and top performance.
Spectrum Noir markers are alcohol based and therefore non-toxic, fast drying and will not bleed. The colored ends of the pen allow for easy color identification. AND Spectrum Noir markers are refillable!